Balloon Head Fred Balloon Head Fred

Something about the face

Something about the face of the balloon just made me laugh.
I'm not 100% sure why but I got the giggles from it.

Great animation short but to the point.

Pico Wears... Pico Wears...

I'm jealous of his shoes...

Maybe one day, I'll be able to wear shoes....good shoes.

Mario Kart DeStruction Mario Kart DeStruction

Damn Blue Shells

Ha this brings be back.
In my lectures for Structural Programming 8 members of my set would chill in the back row with our DS's playing this game.

Well done,
I enjoyed the style and how it didn't drag on.

Link3Kokiri responds:

I remember using my DS in class once. It was pictochat with a friend. He started sending obscenely funny shit though so it was a miracle my stifling laughter didn't get me busted.

Sometimes, y Sometimes, y

Dear god I hope you make a full movie of this.

As I said from the top.
I'm surprised something like this hasn't been done before - at least well enough for me to remember.

Was a good overall animation. Since it only took an evening I'd hope you don't stop here.

Dark Knight Interrogation Dark Knight Interrogation

In my opinion

The cartoon should have stopped after batman killed the cops.

But that's just how I would have done it, still a good animation either way.

5/5 9/10

Freak : Prelude (Ep. 1) Freak : Prelude (Ep. 1)

Gay....

dont worry this isnt gay, its great.... but it had like 4.5 now its 4.16.... ive notice all of the things on the top 20 range get blammed "BUT NOT LEGENDARYFROGS" his get 5s and all the others get 0s. im not saying he's is doing it. but some group of people are... im slowly getting sick of his animations that are on... but some group of people arent.
its sorta stupid really.... ohwell toobad

Evil-Dog responds:

I have to agree.
Our score was always going up and as soon as we got 1st we got blammed down to 4.15
I really really REALLY hope that there's no fucking-loser-squad who lose their time voting on movies just to make sure the one they love stay in their ranks.
That would be the most pathetic thing in the whole world. But I'm pretty sure there's a bunch of people like that haha oh well...this is newgrounds.
But LegendaryFrog'S movie lost some points too so don't judge too fast.
Maybe it's all natural there.